This COSHH online course has been created to provide people at all levels in any organisation with the knowledge and guidance of the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulation. This course will provide you with all the knowledge and guidance to help make your workplace a safer place to work.
What is COSHH:
By law, anyone who handles hazardous substances at work is entitled to information, training, and instruction. As a minimum, you should be clear about any hazards and risks and any workplace exposure limits that apply.
Upon completion of the course you will be able to:
- Define what the COSHH Regulations are.
- Identify the Hazards in your workplace
- Identify the hazard symbols
- Recognise the key exposure routes and describe the exposure levels.
- Understand the importance of Safety Data Sheets
- Understand how to use Personal Protective Equipment Correctly
- The correct procedure to follow when treating someone that has been involved in a chemical accident.
Disclaimer: This course only provides awareness education, face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all-round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your workplace.