Who Should Take This COSHH Training Course?
This COSHH training course provides suitable training for all levels of employees who work or may come into contact with, hazardous substances in the workplace. All employees must have the necessary knowledge to be competent and do the job properly. This includes, but is not limited to, people who work in professions such as:
- Catering and baking
- Beauty and hairdressing
- Vehicle repair and painting
- Offshore oil and gas
Aims of the Training
By the end of this course learners will:
- Know how to identify hazardous substances in the workplace.
- Understand the ill-health effects that hazardous substances can cause.
- Understand COSHH legal regulations, including the responsibilities of employers and employees.
- Know what to consider for a COSHH risk assessment.
- Understand the importance of health surveillance for employees who work with hazardous substances.